Extreme heat may warp your purple grid product. We recommend you don’t leave it in your car on hot days, as it may void your warranty. If you need to leave it in your car, keep it out of direct sunlight (e.g. in your trunk or under a seat).
Articles in this section
- How do I clean the Purple® Seat Cushion?
- How do Purple® Seat Cushions compare to other brands?
- Will salt water harm the Purple® Seat Cushion?
- Can I cut the Purple™ Seat Cushion to fit a specific seat size?
- Can the Purple® Seat Cushions be used in the shower?
- What are the dimensions of the Purple® Seat Cushions?
- Can I get a different color of seat cushion covers?
- Can I cut the Purple® Seat Cushion to fit my motorcycle seat?
- Can I leave the Purple material in a hot car?
- How much is the Purple® Seat Cushion?