Can Purple Pillows Be Washed?
Yes, Purple Pillows can be washed.
Depending on the pillow you own, your personal care instructions will be different. The care instructions for each pillow are as follows.
The Purple® Pillow
- Interior Grid Material: Remove from the cover and wash in warm water with gentle soap, then let air dry.
- Pillow Cover: Machine wash the cover with like colors in cold water, tumble dry low.
The Purple Cloud & TwinCloud Pillows
Correctly washing and drying the TwinCloud will actually help refluff your pillow and give it new life!
- Machine wash in warm water on a gentle cycle. Unzip to tumble dry on low heat and delicate cycle.
- Do not iron.
- Non-chlorine bleach only.
The Purple Harmony Pillow
- Cover: Machine wash cold, separately. Lay flat to dry.
- Latex Core: Spot clean only. Do not wash the pillow core in the washing machine.
If you have more questions about our pillows or would like to purchase one, you can find more info HERE